We ship our products all over the world. In case you are unable to process your order due to your location, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help fulfill your order.
Shipping around the world is expensive and to make the most of your shipping charges, we recommend you buy at least 1kg of organic dye. However, if you still wish to proceed with a lower quantity, you can write to us at email@example.com to process your order.
We use the Indian Postal Service to ship our orders.
As a small business, we try hard to get you your products as soon as possible but we cannot promise lightening fast delivery.
We prepare your orders within 5-7 business days. Next, these orders are shipped off. The products should be delivered to your doorstep within 10-15 business days of being shipped.
Once we ship your order, we email you a tracking number so you know exactly where your products are.
We want you to experience our products in their best shape. Thus, if a product is damaged in transit, you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a return.
We will strive to resolve any return issues in the best way possible. Please send us an email about the same at email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving the product, along with an attached picture of the damaged/defective/incorrect piece.
Once we look into the issue and declare the product eligible for return, you will be required to return the product (along with the tags and packaging) via courier within 7 days of receiving the item. The courier charges of return products will be borne by the customer.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then a full refund will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- Incorrect/outdated delivery address. (Includes incorrect PIN codes)
- Package refused by recipientItems returned in used/damaged condition.
- Minor color or design variations. Such variations are a part of the handcrafting process and beyond the control of our craftsmen. We have done our best to display as accurately as possible the colours of the products shown on this Web site. However, please know monitors are calibrated differently and colours while may be close, may not be 100% accurate.
- If your product darkens over time. Tarai Blue loves natural ingredients. Natural degradation/fading is a property of the ingredients used depending on the varying climatic & storage conditions.
- If wrong product has been sent by our team.
- If there is a manufacturing defect on the product with respect to design or wearability.
- If the product is damaged in transit.
We will strive to resolve any exchange issues in the best way possible. Please send us an email about the same at firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving the product, along with an attached picture of the damaged/defective/incorrect piece.
Once we look into the issue and declare the product eligible for exchange, you will be required to return the product (along with the tags and packaging) via courier within 7 days of receiving the item. The courier charges of return products will be borne by the customer.
We will send you a replacement with the next 20 days and the shipping charges will be borne by us. The time taken for your exchanged product to reach you may vary depending on the individual postal address.
The value for the exchange order cannot be less than the original order.