Skip to content
- We, at Indigo Design fully appreciate and respect the importance of privacy on the Internet.
- When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. Any information collected, is for statistical purposes only.
- How we learn about you depends upon what you do when visiting our site.
We store the following information about you:
~ name of the domain from which you access the Internet
~ the date and time you access our site.
~ the Internet address of the website you used to link directly to our site.
- When you browse our store, Indigo Design will learn certain information about you during your visit.
- When you send us an email containing personal information, then the information collected will be solely used to respond to your message.
- With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates. If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you
- We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
- When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
- In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
- However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
- For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
- In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
- When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
- To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
- If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
- If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, please write here by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org